|THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT
Together, we protect the quality of water and quality of life in coastal NC.
We cannot do it without YOU!
|The primary goals of Coastal Carolina Riverwatch are:
- Elevate the voices from the coastal fishing community about specific water quality concerns that impact fisheries.
- Increase coastal ecology and water quality knowledge and educational opportunities for under-served coastal communities.
- Advocate for sustainable farmers and fisheries that support water quality improvements, while monitoring potential pollution sources and reporting results of studies that implicate polluters to the proper agencies.
- Facilitate the collaborative development of long-term solutions that prevent water quality pollutants including:
- Factory Farming and Industrial Agriculture Pollution
- Stormwater Pollution
- Industrial Pollution
- Plastics Pollution
- Wastewater Pollution
|Please help us reach our goals
by becoming a member,
renewing your membership, or making a donation today!
the Staff and Board at CCRW